Sunday, September 20, 2009

Welcome To Country Brides!!

Country Brides is a "new" blog that I have started because I love Country Weddings!! I have been to a lot of weddings and I was in most of those which was a blast I might add :-)

I started Country Brides to be able to share my favorite "country" stuff, from Mason Jars to Shotguns....yea I said it, shotguns. Before I got married my now "hubby" was sitting at my brothers house and my dad got a double barrel shotgun off of the wall and I started laughing and my dad knew what I was thinkin', he looked at me with a playful grin and I said, "do it daddy but let me get the camera first!" He held it on my husband and told him he was goin' to marry his baby or else. Well, we all were laughing and we now call my wedding a "shotgun wedding." LOL

I hope everyone visiting will find things that may be helpful while you or someone you know is planning a wedding.

I would love to hear from you. Send your thoughts, questions or anything you run across that you would like me to post that may be of some interest to a "Country Bride."



Thanksa Bunch,

Rachel Snyder, Calligrapher
Chic 'N Scratch Calligraphy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails